We love our community! Find out where we have been, what we are doing and who we are supporting in our local area! Have a suggestion of somewhere we should be? Tell us!
- 2005 – 2009 Jason Birch Scholarship Fund – Platte River Mortgage is a proud sponsor of the annual Golf Tournament.
- 2009 North High School – Platte River Mortgage made a financial contribution to the North High School Football team to help provide new uniforms and equipment for the upcoming season.
- 2005 and 2006 Highland Street Fair – Platte River Mortgage donated a booth to the Neighborhood Associations of Northwest Denver to promote membership and awareness of the various neighborhood groups in the area. The Street Fair was a huge success with an estimated 30,000 people in attendance each year.
- 2005 and 2006 Spirit Fest – A celebration of the Sloan’s Lake Community, Platte River Mortgage was one of the major sponsors of the event.
- 2006 Jewels of the Highlands – An intimate Historic Home Tour of Northwest Denver’s most treasured homes. Platte River Mortgage was a proud sponsor of the event.
- Bridgeway to Hope – A Home for Pregnant Teens since 1986, Platte River Mortgage is proud to be an annual sponsor of Bridgeway’s fundraising efforts.
- 2006 Dine for Sandoval – Proud to donate and sponsor the Ana Marie Sandoval School with ongoing fundraisers and community events.
- Denver Childrens Advocacy Center – DCAC serves children who have been sexually abused, neglected, or traumatized by witnessing violence. Platte River Mortgage is a financial contributer to the DCAC.
We will always remain committed to supporting charities and neighborhood groups in our area.